With a choice of more than 200 amps, cabinets, and effects to work with, your perfect tone awaits - whether you're a conventional player or a blazing iconoclast. Need to embrace your need for sonic experimentation? No problem. Spider V MkII amps provide enough options and flexibility to transform metal tones into fire-breathing dragons, clean sounds into a galaxy of ambient textures, or Brit-rock excursions into waterfalls of shimmer and chime.
Spider V 240HC MkII
The Spider V 240HC MkII is the ultimate triple threat for gigging, recording, and rehearsing. Plug the amp head into a Line 6 412 or other speaker cabinet for powerful tone onstage, or use the dedicated 50-watt amp and built-in 4" speakers for practicing and rehearsals (even quiet gigs), or connect directly to a DAW and/or mixer via USB or XLR stereo outputs.
- 240-watt stereo amplifier
- Built-in dual 4" speakers and tweeters driven by a 50-watt amp for standalone use
- NEW Classic Speaker mode provides an organic sound and feel
- Full-Range Speaker mode for acoustic guitar and jam track playback
- Over 200 amps, cabs, and effects
- 128 presets featuring a variety of classic and modern tones
- Tuner, metronome, jam-along drum loops, and 60-second looper
- Built-in wireless receiver works with Line 6 Relay G10T transmitter
- Compatible with Line 6 FBV 3 Foot Controller
- XLR direct stereo outputs for connecting to a sound system or mixer
- USB interface and free Spider V Remote app
- Edit and record on Mac, PC, iOS, and Android devices