The Powercab 112 is a 1x12 active speaker system that delivers an authentic amp-in-the-room playing experience when paired with any modeller. When set to Flat mode, you simply plug your modeller in and play; Powercab 112 amplifies the sound of your presets as they are, much like a standard "FRFR speaker system" but with the response and feel of an actual guitar amplifier.
The Powercab 112 is a 1x12 active speaker system that delivers an authentic “amp-in-the-room” playing experience when paired with any modeller, profiler, or even an amp-simulation pedal. Select one of six classic Speaker Models as alternatives to your current cab models, or simply plug in your modeller and play using Flat Mode—the choice is yours. The Powercab is also loud enough to fill any small club or medium-sized venue, and performing guitarists will also appreciate their lightweight yet roadworthy construction, compact size, flip-out kickstands, and XLR direct outputs.
The sound of great amplifiers is due to the speaker as much as from the other components, yet until now no one has modelled an actual speaker driver alone, independently from the cabinet it is loaded into. Imagine having an empty 1x12 speaker cabinet that you can instantly load with any one of six classic speaker types (Vintage 30, Green Back, Creme Back, P12Q, Swamp Thang, and Blue Bell) just by pressing a button. Speaker Modelling mode enables you to do just that—virtually—using a new technology developed by Line 6.
- Speaker modelling system
- Choose from six classic speaker models
- Custom hybrid coaxial speaker with a lightweight cone
- Flat Mode delivers a neutral frequency response from 70Hz to 20kHz with plenty of headroom
- Traditional look features familiar touches such as stylish covering materials and grill cloths
- Gig ready plywood construction featuring unique curved backs that add rigidity while decreasing weight
- Allows you to store your complete speaker tone as presets
- Speaker Size: 12"
- Speaker Type: Custom Guitar Coaxial
- Speaker Impedance: 8Ω
- Loudness SPL: 125dB SPL @ 1m
- Peak Wattage: 250 watts
- XLR Direct Outs: 1
- Combination Input Jacks: 1