Our Custom and Professional grade flutes have earned a reputation for exceptional quality, design, performance and consistency, thanks to the craftsmanship of our brass and woodwind workshops.
Our Student models inherit many of the same hallmarks - but, to aid new flautists, our Student flutes are designed and shaped to encourage best-technique, as well as offering superb playability. For instance, we've designed the lip plate to guide beginners toward proper breath utilisation and keys with extensively tested dimensions and angles for optimum balance and easy playability. These and other details are some of the reasons why our Student flutes have become bestsellers worldwide.
The YFL-272 features ring keys, an offset G key and has a Split-E mechanism. This is the standard edition with a silver-plated nickel silver headjoint and lip plate.
- Ring keys
- Offset G key
- Split-E Mechanism
- C footjoint
- Drawn & curled toneholes
- Lip Plate: Silver-Plated Nickel Silver
- Headjoint: Silver-Plated Nickel Silver
- Body: Silver-Plated Nickel Silver
- Footjoint: Silver-Plated Nickel Silver
- Rings, Posts & Ribs: Silver-Plated Nickel Silver
- Keys: Silver-Plated Nickel Silver