The Alto Venova is designed to be easy to play, with a rich and authentic sound. Featuring a solid ABS resin construction, synthetic reed and Yamaha 4C alto saxophone mouthpiece.
Yamaha YVS120 Venova
A fun new wind instrument that blends the simplicity of recorder with the sound of a saxophone. The Alto Venova makes it easy for anyone—even beginners—to make smooth voice.
Breathe music into your life with Venova
Venova is a new type of wind instrument that can be started with ease, yet produces an authentic sound.
Easy to start
- Light and compact design for portability
- Washable with water and easy to clean
- Easy fingering similar to recorders
- Rich, expressive tone like saxophones and a full blowing sensation
- Spans a range of two octaves even with its simple structure
YVS-120 (Alto Venova)
- Play your favorite tunes with the smooth voice of the Alto Venova
- With a larger size than the YVS-100, the Alto Venova makes it even easier for beginners to make music
Use of “branched pipe”
With a "branched pipe" added to the cylindrical bore, the tone of a conical bore instrument (e.g., saxophone) is achieved in compact size.
A meandering pipe is used to shrink the distance between tone holes for a simplified structure to minimize the use of keys.
Easy fingering similar to recorders that is easy to play even for those who are new to wind instruments.
Durable, easy-to-handle material
The body made with ABS resin is durable and washable with water.
With a Durable resin reed and synthetic pads (for key parts), cleaning is easy.
The upper and lower sections of the body can be separated for easy cleaning.
|Key||F (Range: F33-F57, 2 octaves)|
|Dimensions||L 590mm , W 96mm, H 55mm (with mouthpiece and cap)|
|Weight||293g (with mouthpiece and cap)|
|Accessories||Mouthpiece (equivalent to Yamaha 4C mouthpiece for alto saxophones), Mouthpiece cap, ligature, synthetic (resin) reed, cleaning swab, owner’s manual, Let’s Play Venova! (Guidebook), Case (with strap)|