THE POWER OF L6 LINK
Create and recall custom settings for your entire rig.
When you combine DT25™ and POD® HD via the L6 LINK™ connection, you get an extraordinarily powerful and integrated guitar rig capable of creating any vintage or modern tone you need. POD HD presets automatically reconfigure the amp’s tube bias, output class, and more to compliment the selected HD amp model. Add a James Tyler® Variax® or Variax Standard modeling guitar to the mix, and you can simultaneously change your DT25 configuration, POD HD preset, and Variax model and alternate tuning. You can then save your custom configuration as a POD HD preset for instant recall.
HOW ABOUT ALL OF THOSE HD MODELS?
30 HD preamps, 100+ M-class effects.
When you connect DT25 and POD HD using L6 LINK, the amp instantly has access to POD HD’s full collection of HD amp models and M-class effects. Set the POD HD to an HD preamp-only model to tap into the fully analog tube output stage of the DT25, and you’ll experience unparalleled dynamics and touch sensitivity. Plus, the massive collection of M-class effects that come with POD HD are grafted seamlessly onto the DT25—giving you massive array of tonal options. For example, your POD HD effects can be laid out with a virtual effects loop—you can place your compressor, distortion and modulation in front of the preamp model, with the delay and reverb feeding into the DT25 power section.
DT25 GIVES YOU FLEXIBLE CONFIGURATION
Plenty of connections for your playing setup.
Combine multiple DT25 amps to create incredible stereo rigs, wet/dry setups, and more. You can also use a standard MIDI switching system to control channel, voicing, reverb on/off, pentode/triode mode, and class A/AB selection. If you need channel switching and global reverb switching, connect any standard two-button footswitch with a TRS cable, or use a single-button footswitch connected with a TS (mono) cable for channel switching only. Or maybe you’ll want to leverage the Send and Return jacks to create a serial effects loop that taps the signal chain post-preamp. DT-amps will also let you connect an XLR cable direct out to a PA, mixer, or recording interface to recreate every detail of your tone, complete with full cab simulation. Or, connect a single 4-ohm, 8-ohm, or 16-ohm cab—or two 4-ohm or two 8-ohm cabs at a time. No matter what your needs may be, DT25 gives you a wide range of options for configuring your rig.
- Flexible tube section designed by tube-amp guru Reinhold Bogner
- Reconfigurable analog components for each channel
- Selectable operating class (lass AB/25 watts/fixed bias or Class A/10 watts/cathode biased)
- Selectable power tube mode (pentode or triode)
- Four unique Voicings (negative feedback loop topologies paired with HD preamp and tone stack modeling):
- Classic American—clean/tight NFL
- British Crunch—medium NFL
- Class A Chime—zero NFL
- Modern, High-Gain—resonant NFL
- (1) 12AX7, (2) EL84 tubes
- 4/8/16 ohm speaker outputs
- Series effects loop
- Intuitive, 2-channel design
- Back-lit front panel
- HD preamp and tone stack modeling technology
- Modeled spring reverb with individual level control per channel
- Cabinet-simulated direct output
- Low Volume Mode
- Speaker jack-sensing provides relay driven output transformer protection circuit
- L6 LINK connects DT25 to POD HD
- DT25 v2.0 firmware expands the HD preamp count from four to 30, lets you configure your own custom voicings, and more